Have you already sign in? no??? what are you wainting for!!
--- It´s a FREE Class ♥ ---
A class to introduce and teach you how to do great Mandalas from a simple template :)
- What will the Mandala FREE Class cover?
Description of the Class:
- Week 1: Working with templates, learning how to transform a basic template into your own design. Basic painting.
- Week 2: How to draw a basic template. Painting and blending.
- Week 3: Drawing, painting and doodling a Mandala puting together all what you´ve learned.
we´ll be going from a template like this
to beautiful Mandala like this one!
|This is just an example, will be using another template with other results :)|
Awesome isn´t it?
- What will you need for this class?
Supplies for the class
- Watercolor paper: As I Live in Argentina I´m using Fabriano, Caran d´Ache or Canson watercolour paper, you can use any brand you like or are used to.
- Watercolor pencils: I use Caran d´Ache supracolor soft and Derwent Inktense, but you can use any other brands.
- A regular square
- A Compass
- Black pen for doodling: I use Faber Castell PITT pens, you can use any other brand just keep in mind it has to be a very thin one.
- You will also need to print the templates, they will be available once the class starts.
- Optional: stamps, ink pads.
Also remember I´m one of the Life Book teachers! yeyyyyy
For more details about LB please