Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

The name of the game is Practice

10/9/13

For the last weeks I´ve been sharing some videos on my Youtube chanel to inspire you.
I´m convinced that a good drawing is the foundation of a good painting 
and as a big part of my art practice I sketch almost every day.
I started this practice a year ago and it really pays off, 
with every little sketch I learn something new for my next painting :-)


Every Tuesday during October I´ll keep sharing one of this videos per week
so, if you don´t want to miss them you can subscribe to my Youtube channel  and choose to receive my videos on your mail inbox :-)



Watch this video here

I´ve already covered front and three quarter portrait and as this videos are also part of my Ghost Girls Class I plan to cover profile and front tilted portraits too.

Watch this video here

Hope you like them! you´re welcome to leave me a comment or share them with your artsy friends too.

Have a great day and remember to stay creative <3


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.