Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Grateful for the different

11/28/13

Since I was a child I remember loving the different
I was never a "conventional" girl, teenager or adult :)

The diversity of this world is a blessing
and I´m grateful for that...♥

She´s different and I love her for that

I´m grateful for having my mom and enjoy her so much every day!
I´m grateful for my family and specially for my brother and nephews
I´m grateful for being one of the lucky ones that can make art for living
I´m grateful I was brave enough to take a leap of faith and live the dream of being a full time artist
I´m grateful for YOU reading me :)
Today I´m grateful because I´m different and my story matters

Love you♥
***
Next Monday is Cyber Monday!
...stay tunned, I´ll have a BIG surprise for all my readers ;)

and if you don´t want to be sure you won´t miss the fun then
suscribe to my newsletter right now




No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.