Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

and the WINNER is!

12/23/13

YES! 
we have a winner for the Jill K. Berry new stencils from Artistcellar yay!!

But first I want to thank you for all your amazing comments,
I am thrilled about all your kind and creative Queens and Kings!
...what AWESOME world would this be if any of us could be Queen or King♥

Now let me  introduce you the lucky winner :)

she said: If I were a queen I would be a TREE QUEEN. I love trees and commune with them often!
I looove that!

This is a doodle tree I draw some years ago :)

I wanted to choose the best comment, you know, one that was moving and creative but I couldn´t...you were all AMAZING and moving, you all irradiate so much love and light!
I just couldn´t
I decided to leave the decision in the hands of fate
so I used www.random.org to draw a winner 


 and the lucky winner is
  GLORIA HENRY!! yay!!
congratulations Gloria, the beautiful TREE QUEEN!!



This was so much fun and inspiring!
...I have a BIG surprise for you coming next
Just stay tuned and subscribe to my newsletter if you don´t want to loose my next happy announcement.





Happy Holidays to all!



Love and Light


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.