Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Mandala and the art of details

6/13/14

I´m calling this Mandala "Pink Water"
The past two days was pouring in Buenos Aires
literally pouring

It was the perfect time to draw this Pink Water

I started with a very simple geometry and keep going

overlaping a bit more geometry, adding details

details, details!
Mandala is the art of details and being in the present moment...♥

the real reward is to be centered, focused, in peace.

If you want to learn how to draw and paint Mandalas
I have a free class on my web site 


****
A reminder
this sale ends next June 17
 
 
BIG SALE
40% OFF
 
****
Wish you all a bright weekend
Love and light♥
 

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.