Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Totem Pole, symbols and a Blog Hop!

6/17/14

 wohoooo! fasten your seatbelts ladies and gentleman



 The Blog Hop Club 1rst round has just started and I´m the one who´s breaking the ice :)

...or rather melt the ice with my sweet Animal Totem Pole

Let me show you some of my steps
 
I started layering a colorfull background
1rst spary inks and gesso
then stamps
and at last some Artistcellar stencils



Once I had the background ready I sketch the animals with a charcoal pencil
I also add some bits of washi tape


At last I started painting the animal
 

I also did some collage, I use a crackle paper I had for the turtle shell
 

The symbols I used 
The turtle: symbol of adaptability
The owl: to represent intuition and serendipity
The eagle: represents a higher view, freedom and wisdom 
 
To emphasize higher view and focus I used the dreamcatcher/flower 
symbol around the eyes



Finally the arrows
...to lead us the way
...to thank YOU for being there ♥



 Finally, are you ready to enter the give away?
I´m sure you are :)

You just need to leave me a comment, that´s all :)
I´ll choose a winner next Tuesday once all my fellow bloggers are done.

The prize will be a free pass to ALL my 

But wait!!! there are more chances to win amazing prizes
to enter you need to visit and comment the following artists blogs in the scheduled days


PS: do you have an active blog and want to take part in our future blog hops?
then send me the link to your blog, email me at guadas.art{at}gmail.com 
 
****
A reminder
You have a last chance, this sale ends TODAY
BIG SALE
40% OFF
 
****
Love and light♥
 

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.