Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

8/30 More from my book of trees

7/3/15

 Page two of my Book of Trees


I´ve never been good drawing flowers but I like this ones
and the heart was just there, it was the first shape I saw :)

This is the only page without a girl on it but I really like it.

I remember I struggled a bit deciding if adding coloured pencil or not.

As you may see I decided not to add any other color than the watercolor background.
I strongly believe some times less is more ;)

I´ll show you a new page tomorrow.


***
Exploring Watercolor Portraits
Believe me, we are going to have sooo much fun in this class!
There are just 5 more Early Bird places!
once this places are taken the price will rice.
So GO GO GO and SIGN UP NOW !





See you tomorrow :)


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.